Sunny day
It can't go a day without me making a fool out of myself. But I really don't care, if they don't want to know me they don't have to. Have a hell lot to do now before the summer, one month left. Two exams, two essays etc. etc. But do I still have time to go to gothenburg and partying? I don't think so, but I give the fuck.
Right now I just wana to be hold by someone (I really don't care who), but that will be fucked up to.
I think I use a word quite often, but that's rightfull. Ok, I really don't know if that word excist, but it sound fine.
Who am I tying to fool? I suck........ So icecream, because that will make life just a little bit esier.
Right now I just wana to be hold by someone (I really don't care who), but that will be fucked up to.
I think I use a word quite often, but that's rightfull. Ok, I really don't know if that word excist, but it sound fine.
Who am I tying to fool? I suck........ So icecream, because that will make life just a little bit esier.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home