Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Walprugies

Start to writing in english, Patrick said that he can't understand swedish :).
Now it's have been a lot partying I must say.
Friday; Making the town uncertain with Figge and Bullen, home at three a clock.
Saturday; Helping Emma and David move into their new flat. Home opening the bruskies. Jumping over to Ia, more bruskies. To Kåren, no ID so I can't come in. To my place again to get it, tierd so I decided not to go out again.
Sunday; Champangebreakfast with spexet. Figge comes, walk to prisrace för bruskies and plasticforks. Start making the pie, drink some bruskies. Marcus, Ia, Linda, Jossan and at last Suss comes for dinner. Eat and drink a hell lot of bruskies. Figge leaves, he later comes to Kåren with Bullen and some other friends. We have now decided to go to Kåren, a quick walk on Studentgatan. Linda forgot her wallet somewhere, went looking for it. To Kåren one more time. Drink more bruskies and dance with Ia. Kåren closed, afterparty is planned but everyone went home. A mr walks me home, and that is allways nice.
Monday; The worlds biggest hangover. Feel sick until about 4 in the afternoon when Linda and Jossan comes with pizza, what a luck. Have to study, exam today Tuesday, but I fucked that up. (Everything is Lindas fault) So my exam went to hell, and I have the biggest regret why I didn't study this weekend. But It was quite lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home