Missing something
Maybe it was a fatherfigure when I grew up?
Maybe it was a mother that could understand me?
Maybe it is a sister that call me on my birthday and say congratulations?
But my family love me, isn't that enough?
Maybe I should be great in school?
Maybe I should have a work I like?
Maybe I should have someone that love me?
But I have food on my table and an apartment, isn't that enough?
Maybe I should stop hide myself in a bottle of beer?
Maybe I should stop fuck everyone just to feel good about myself?
Maybe I should stop be so naive?
But how would I manage everything else in my life then?
Maybe it was a mother that could understand me?
Maybe it is a sister that call me on my birthday and say congratulations?
But my family love me, isn't that enough?
Maybe I should be great in school?
Maybe I should have a work I like?
Maybe I should have someone that love me?
But I have food on my table and an apartment, isn't that enough?
Maybe I should stop hide myself in a bottle of beer?
Maybe I should stop fuck everyone just to feel good about myself?
Maybe I should stop be so naive?
But how would I manage everything else in my life then?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home